The main features added by this version are a search facility and support for event icons.Changes in iZeit 3.2.0
- Added: Icons for events.
- Added: Search facility.
- Added: Event counter to Event Manager.
- Added: Option to clear the database before restoring. If the option is checked and there are items in the backup file selected, the existing entries will be deleted and replaced with the backup. This should prevent people from exporting just events and tasks for example, then going to restore and finding the database has been cleared and they can't log in.
- Changed: Optimizations the Event Manager.
- Changed: Day abbreviations and navigation buttons now have a title attribute to improve usability with screenreaders.
- Changed: In day view, if an event does not last all day but spans multiple hours, it is now shown as occupying every hour between the start and end times.
- Fixed: AJAX todo editing bug which occured when users were not logged in, yet still had permission to edit tasks.
- Fixed: Bug with Portuguese translation (Thanks Cruxe).
Please direct all feedback to the forums.