Icons are now supported throughout, for both events and tasks, and titles and descriptions can be edited inline using AJAX.
If you're upgrading from any previous version, you need to first export your database to XML from the control panel, then run the backup file through the XML Converter Utility to update it. Once you have an updated backup file, you can upload the new files and go to http://yourdomain/izeit/index.php?act=upgrade to start the upgrade.Changes in iZeit 3.3.0
- Added: Icons for tasks.
- Added: Hover popups to tasks in event manager
- Added: Ajax editing for names and descriptions on view event/view task pages.
- Added: Options to start the week on any day. For example, if your working week starts on Tuesday, iZeit can now display this as the first day.
- Changed: Moved close button on customise panel to a more normal position (top right of the window).
- Changed: The edit, delete and mark complete links in the todo list are now only shown for users who have permission.
- Changed: Icons are now displayed in all parts of iZeit.
- Changed: The task list is now sortable in event manager.
- Changed: Lots of small CSS tweaks.
- Changed: Filters are now hidden by default.
- Changed: Password security enhancement.
- Fixed: Bug when deleting users (Thanks pvisser).
- Fixed: Task permission bug for anonymous users.
- Speed increases.
Please direct all feedback to the forums.